To achieve the most success as a Beachbody coach I believe the most important thing is usually to be consistent and take action. Try to set long term goals for yourself for 1 year, 24 months and even 5 years down the road. It takes time to build your business also to have massive success in multilevel marketing you will need to build relationships, take consistent actions and become a leader. Here is a list of ideas and ways myself along with other coaches have used to build their business. So if you are simply starting as a Beachbody instructor or want into it here are several great ways to get your business going.
1. Make videos about anything related to Beachbody and hook them up to the popular video sites. Discuss your journey to health, your struggles, what programs you like or other things related to Beachbody. Doing videos helps you reach a large audience and people reach see you and hear your story. It is just a good way to produce a deeper connection with your visitors.
2. Start a Fit Club. Getting out there into your community and doing the Beachbody workouts can really help to grow your business. It is a great way for people to test the workouts. Lots of the coaches who do in shape clubs find their business keeps growing quickly.
3. Do a Home Party. Make a fun event out of Beachbody and the workout routines. Have individuals over and demonstrate a workout and sample some of the nutritional products.
4. Lead a challenge with several friends or family. Challenge friends and family to a fitness contest or a weight loss challenge. You could use a Beachbody workout or item within the challenge. You could also create a Beachbody product a motivation for the winner.
5. Lead a health challenge at a large company. You can find many large companies have health and fitness incentives for their employees if they are working out a certain number of days per week. You can organize a large challenge at a company or use their HR to make Beachbody workouts a part of their health and fitness incentive package.
6. Present the Beachbody possibility to Personal Trainers. Beachbody is a good opportunity for personal trainers to not only supplement their income but help Beachbody customers with their knowledge. Working with Beachbody as coaches they will have the opportunity to provide more with their existing clients and make more money so it is a real win-win situation for them.
7. Present the Beachbody possibility to Real Estate Agents. Beachbody is a business that works well for Real Estate agents because they already know the importance of networking and how to market a business. Beachbody is a great way for REALTORS to supplement or substitute their lost income.
8. Present the Beachbody possibility to Teachers. While some teachers have fun with their summers off there are several that search for jobs or opportunities in the summer. Summer is an ideal time for a instructor to begin with with Beachbody and create their business and continue part time during the school year.
9. Use Brides. Every bride really wants to look fantastic on her wedding day. You could mentor a bride and her marriage party to get into shape using Beachbody products. You can work with wedding planners to offer your free fitness coaching when they buy a Beachbody workout.
10. Work with New Moms. Moms may also be a large demographic who would like to get back in shape and feel good. Beachbody computes great for new moms since they can workout at home when they can fit it to their schedule.
11. Show Beachbody workouts to people performing a weight loss program such as for example Jenny Craig or Pounds Watchers. The Beachbody workouts are a great compliment to eating nicely and slimming down. Since these programs focus extra on weight reduction with eating you could help people using these plans to find an appropriate exercise to round out their weight loss program.
12. Present the Beachbody Products to Law enforcement and Fire Departments. Police and fire departments are great to work with because they need effective workouts to keep them in shape for his or her jobs. You can even lead challenging with a fire or police department.
13. Present the Beachbody products to Athletes. Many of the more intense Beachbody programs really help sports players and sports athletes train for his or her sport or build-up their endurance. There are plenty of pro sports players and also MMA fighters who are using P90X.
14. Have a garage sale and display Beachbody Products. If you are going to have a garage sale you could hand out examples of Shakeology to buyers at your sale. You could also create a table with Beachbody products and have a workout playing.
15.Do a booth at Local Events- There are events both big and tiny where you can setup a Beachbody booth. You could execute a booth at a race or a marathon, a health and fitness fair or any local gathering where you get permission. Look into costs and any restrictions you might have before committing to it.
16. Go to the Library and leave your organization cards in exercise and health books. People looking for exercise and fitness tips from books would probably be thrilled to have the free coaching that Beachbody coaches offer. This can be a great way to target individuals who are looking for what you have to give you.
17. Talk to your free customers. Market and follow-up with your free customers. Find out what program they are doing and deliver them a follow up letter or post cards asking how they are doing and how you can help them.
18. Do weekly a weekly newsletter for all of your customers. Stay in touch with your customers so that they know who you are and so are there to offer them help. I’ve had several consumers contact me and point out their coach hasn’t been in touch with them. You will overlook developing a relationship together with your customers if you don’t stay in touch and offer your help.
19. When you are out and about wear Beachbody logo items. Most of the Beachbody brands have become popular so you will likely get people starting conversations with you.
20. Be a great example of someone who is a product of the product. In order to sell the products it is hard to do if you are not using them. If you are using them and have had great results individuals will approach you. It leads to easy conversations and revenue when people can see you have used the merchandise and have had an excellent result. I hope these things help you out if you’re a fresh Beachbody coach or want to become Beachbody coach.
21. Have Beachbody decals made for your vehicle. That is fairly inexpensive and you get a lot of exposure for the business as you are out driving around.
23. Start a Facebook Page/Group.Create a Facebook page or group. This can be a great way to separate your business from your own personal Facebook page. It is a great way to communicate with your customers and fans about what is going on in your organization and to keep people plugged in.
24. Carl Daikeler profile Develop a Hub page or Squidoo lens about fitness or Beachbody. These 2 sites are free and they are a great way to reveal things related to fitness or Beachbody. Try writing exceptional and interesting content and you may help get traffic to your site or website.
25. Learn. Learn whatever you can from people on your own team, in your upline, and underneath you. Read whatever you can about multilevel marketing, personal development, personal branding, social media marketing, or anything else that relates to this business. The more information you have the better you will become.
26. Set longterm goals for your Beachbody Business. Beachbody isn’t a get rich quick business. You will need to work at this business to reach your goals. Set goals on your own for a year, two years or even five years down the road. Take consistent action to accomplish those goals and you’ll be doing well.
I hope these ideas help you to get moving in your Beachbody business or offer you some ideas if you are looking to get started as a Beachbody Trainer.